MY HOLIDAY


Hello everyone so now I want to tell you about my last holiday. Actually, my last holiday is boring because I'm not going to everywhere with my family, so I just stayed at home for a whole day. It is because my parents have to work and my sister is still in exam. But on weekends my family and I went to mall for refreshing. 
My daily activities is sleeping, eating ,watching video on youtube, chatting with my friends, playing guitar, and sometimes i went to Saparua for doing exercise such as  running, sit-up, push-up, plank with my friends. After doing  our exercise, we played Grabwheels around the road. I usually wake up at 6 a.m. then I go to kitchen to make my cereals for my breakfast. Actually, my mother always cooks some food before she goes for work, but i'm always eating that  for my lunch. 
When new years eve, my moms ask me and my father to go to my grandparents house. It's located at Sumedang. I brought some fireworks, raw corn, chicken,salmon fish,and sausage for barbecue. So i have arrived at 8 p.m. then my cousins,my uncle, my aunt and I eat together before barbecue party. At 11 p.m. we start to burn the barbecues. And when its 00:00  my uncle lit the fireworks. And we talked all night long until i fell asleep at 3 a.m. We wake up in the afternoon and eating durian from my grandma's garden then plucked the rambutan from the tree. It was such a nice experience,and my family and i went back home at 4 p.m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog