All About Me

Hello my name is Agnisa Dewi Pangestu. I am 15 years old. I was born in Bandung, 19 August 2004. I live at Komplek Cipaganti Dreamland B-35 with my family. My number telephone is 081223444727. I school at SMA negeri 3 Bandung. I was school at SMP Negeri 5 Bandung,SDN Andir Kidul, and TK Bunda Asuh Nanda. My hobby is watching movie,listening music and playing guitar. I usually doing my hobby when i get bored and stuck with school. I like music with pop and indie genres. My favourite food is pasta and pancakes.
I am the second of two siblings. My sister is nineteen years old. She is studied at Universitas Padjajaran. My father is police and my mother is government employees. My father was born in 17 September 1972 Magelang, Jawa Tengah and my mother was born in 1 October 1972 Sumedang, Jawa Barat.
I want to be a doctor because doctors have a noble job because it helps many people. And my parents also advised me to become a doctor. So thats all from me thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog